Before you register for this site, it is critical that you whitelist the email@example.com email address.
Why? Because in almost 100% of the cases when a user registers for this site, the welcome email message will be sent to your Spam or Junk folder. If you do not receive the welcome message you will not be able to complete registration. It’s just that simple.
There are many email services, so we can’t possibly give specific instructions on how to set up whitelisting for all of them. We can (and will), however, attempt to do so for the two most common email systems in use today, Google Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in Google Gmail:
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon (it’s a picture of a gear), and select Settings.
- Select the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab
- Select “Create a New Filter”
- In the From field, type email@example.com
- Select “Create filter with this search”
- Click on the Checkbox labeled “Never send it to Spam”
- Click the “Create Filter” button
- Return to the Pahrump Talks registration page to create your free PahrumpTalks account!
To whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org in Yahoo Mail:
- Instructions coming soon